Tuna Potato Salad
This dish is full of flavor, color and a complete meal. It is packed full of veggies and health proteins just what a busy homeschooling family needs. This is a great meal for something quick before Chess Club or Boy Scouts!
3 lbs small redskin potatoes
6 hard boiled eggs, chopped
1 11 oz pack of Tuna, drained
1 onion, chopped (or use green onions)
3 stalk celery, chopped
1 yellow pepper, chopped
1 orange pepper, chopped
2 cups mayonnaise
2 T. of Spicy Mustard
salt & pepper to taste
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil, add potatoes & cook until tender, but firm.
- Chop veggies set a side.
- Chop eggs set a side
- Drain potatoes& set a side to cool.
- Once cool, chop with the skin on.
- Combine potatoes, eggs, and veggies.
- Mix together mayo, tuna, mustard, and salt & pepper.
- Add to other combined ingredients.
- Chill 1 hour before serving.